10 augusti 2014

 
Whether it is your sales presentation or your budgeting meeting you´ll gain an advantage if you keep it simple and straightforward. In my opinion it is a very good way to communicate, stay focused and get results. I had a meeting once with two sales representatives, which after only fifteen minutes became tiring due to a “sophisticated” presentation. That meeting made me reevaluate the sales representatives’ ability to solve my clients’ business challenges. Sophisticated presentations and meetings will not help you close the deal any faster. You can accomplish the same results with simple and straightforward communication, as long you have an angle and listen to your audience.

5 kommentarer :

  1. Simply a very good post, thanks!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Interesting post, not allways easy to make it simple, but it is worth the effort. Thanks Alexander!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Thanks Alexander, great to read that someone else have the same thaugts as I do!

    SvaraRadera
  4. I fully agree! Thanks for the post.

    SvaraRadera
  5. Alexander Kazarian19 augusti, 2014

    Many thanks for your comments! I am glad that you appreciated this post.

    SvaraRadera